Sahara Force India is pleased to welcome Nicholas Latifi as the team’s reserve and test driver for the 2018 season. The 22-year-old Canadian, a race winner and nine-time F2 podium finisher in 2017, will...
- Nathalie McGloin to become world’s first disabled sportsperson to present trophy at Formula 1 British Grand Prix
- Boullier Out!! Changes at McLaren
- WHAT’S WRONG WITH LEWIS HAMILTON?
- McLaren allows Fernando Alonso to compete in 2018 Le Mans and WEC
- Nicholas Latifi joins Sahara Force India as reserve and test driver
PGF1 Tag Cloud
2017 2018 Alonso Australian GP Barcelona Boullier Chase Carey Daniel Ricciardo F1 Ferrari FIA FOM Force India FW40 Gallery Haas Kevin Magnussen Kimi Raikkonen Launch Lewis Hamilton Liberty Media Max Verstappen McLaren Mercedes Monaco GP Pirelli Pre-Season RB13 Red Bull Renault RS17 Sauber Sebastian Vettel SF70H Silverstone Testing Toro Rosso Toto Wolff Tyres Valterri Bottas Valtteri Bottas Vandoorne W08 Williams Zak Brown
- Sainz will ask Alonso for McLaren advice ahead of F1 2019 switch August 20, 2018
- Perez: Two-tier split and Class B wins talk 'damaging F1 a lot' August 20, 2018
- Mercedes and F1 partner Petronas discussing new fuel projects August 19, 2018