Red Bull Racing and Red Bull Advanced Technologies announce new Innovation Partnership with Aston Martin to create next generation hypercar Red Bull Racing and British luxury sports car brand Aston Martin are today...
PGF1 Tag Cloud
2017 Barcelona Charlie Whiting Daniel Ricciardo F1 Ferrari FIA FOM Force India FOTA FW40 GP2 Haas Jordan King Kevin Magnussen Kimi Raikkonen Launch Lewis Hamilton Liberty Media Manor Max Verstappen McLaren Mercedes Motorsport Pascal Wherlien Pirelli Pre-Season Race Of Champions RB13 Red Bull Renault RS17 Sauber Sebastian Vettel SF70H Silverstone Stuttgart Suspension Testing Toro Rosso Toto Wolff Tyres Valterri Bottas W08 Williams
- F1 Monaco Grand Prix – Start time, how to watch, & more May 28, 2022The Ferrari driver headed Q3 before the late red flag for Sergio Perez’s crash at Portier which led to Carlos Sainz running into the stricken Red Bull driver having been the first car on the scene before the red flag was shown. With the majority of the Q3 contenders unable to complete their final qualifying laps, […]
- Norris no longer “a passenger” in Monaco amid tonsillitis recovery May 28, 2022Norris said that if he had been feeling 100% fit and had not made mistakes on his lap, he might have qualified even higher.Speaking at length for the first time about his recent illness, Norris made it clear just how tough the Spanish GP weekend was for him as he battled to an eighth-place finish."It's […]
- Gasly: Mistakes are costing AlphaTauri ‘massively’ at the moment May 28, 2022Gasly had placed inside the top 10 in all three practice sessions in Monaco, ending Saturday’s FP3 session fifth-fastest, but was eliminated in 17th place at the end of Q1.A red flag with two minutes remaining in the session prompted a late flurry of lap times, but Gasly was sent out at the back of […]
- How Ferrari saved Leclerc from F1 weighbridge penalty May 28, 2022The Monegasque driver had been called in for a weight check towards the end of Q2, but did not see the signal and pushed on down the pitlane.Had he gone to his Ferrari garage and the mechanics worked on the car, even just changing tyres, then that would have been enough to earn him a […]
- Sainz: "Blind corner" led to Perez crash in Monaco F1 qualifying May 28, 2022The Ferrari driver was involved in the late red flag incident at the end of Q3, when Perez crashed at Portier after losing the rear of his Red Bull on cold tyres.Sainz was the first driver on the scene and clipped the Mexican when he tried to avoid the stricken machine.Sainz said he saw the […]