It’s been clear for a little while that Bernie wants to spice up the show, he wants better ‘entertainment’ to get people watching and buying subscriptions to view the racing live. To do this...
PGF1 Tag Cloud
2017 Barcelona Charlie Whiting Daniel Ricciardo F1 Ferrari FIA FOM Force India FOTA FW40 GP2 Haas Jordan King Kevin Magnussen Kimi Raikkonen Launch Lewis Hamilton Liberty Media Manor Max Verstappen McLaren Mercedes Motorsport Pascal Wherlien Pirelli Pre-Season Race Of Champions RB13 Red Bull Renault RS17 Sauber Sebastian Vettel SF70H Silverstone Stuttgart Suspension Testing Toro Rosso Toto Wolff Tyres Valterri Bottas W08 Williams
- Binotto admits F1 power unit reliability a concern for Ferrari May 28, 2022Last weekend Charles Leclerc suffered an MGU-H and turbo failure that cost him victory in the Spanish GP, and which Ferrari has already addressed.However in FP1 at the Monaco GP Mick Schumacher of Haas and Valtteri Bottas of Alfa Romeo both suffered MGU-K failures that cost them track time and required their gearboxes to be replaced […]
- F1 won't lose Europe race focus amid Africa and Asia calendar plans May 28, 2022Amid growing indications that a South African race in Kyalami is F1’s next target, and potentially as early as next year if the logistics can be sorted, it is looking increasingly likely that there will be some form of calendar shake up on the cards.The F1 schedule is currently capped at 24 races, and the […]
- F1 Monaco GP: Perez beats Leclerc to top final practice May 28, 2022With less than three minutes left on the clock Leclerc demoted Perez to second, but the Mexican responded in the dying seconds to go top with a 1m12.476s lap, 0.041s quicker than Leclerc.Williams' Nicholas Latifi and Alpine's Fernando Alonso set the first lap times in F1's third and final practice session on the sunny streets […]
- Ferrari: No chance of staying below current F1 $140m budget cap May 28, 2022A dramatic rise in inflation and freight costs this year has put team budgets under pressure, and a number of squads are concerned that they are going to be unable to stay below F1’s $140 million limit for 2022.Red Bull team boss Christian Horner suggested that the scale of the problem was serious enough for […]
- Vasseur: Top F1 teams can turn off windtunnels to stay within cost cap May 28, 2022Teams are currently in talks with the FIA and F1 about increasing the budget cap due to the pressures of inflation and rising freight costs resulting from Russia’s invasion of Ukraine in February.Ferrari F1 boss Mattia Binotto admitted on Saturday in Monaco his team would exceed the budget cap this year, while Red Bull’s Christian […]